Hi guys,
I have a engine on the dyno running an gm ls3 controller and for some reason the scanner reports half actual engine rpm and ignition timing
is all over the place when checked with the timing light, the timing in the scanner reads what I command in the tune. The customer has told me the controller was "tuned" by the supplier of the crate engine and has never ran since installation, he then took it to another "tuner" who did god knows what to it and still has never ran. I initially sent the customer my dongle and got him to license the file and ran him through turning the vats off and a few other changes to make it run as you will see in the change log of file blackoutv1, after seeing the dogs breakfast that was his tune file, I thought it best to start fresh and put in the proper tune file and was given a downloaded gm480 ls3 tune from the repository which has the correct os for the controller and run a custom 2bar os. When I wrote the entire tune to the ecu the engine would not even fire, the tune file is blackout2bar. In desperation I re installed the original file and started trying to tune it when I encountered the mentioned problems. This poor guy is meant to be racing next Friday and with your help I would really like to get him there. If there is anything you can do it would be very appreciated as you guys are a day behind us and I can still run it up on the dyno over the weekend?

cheers jeremy BLACKOUT V1.hptBLACKOUT V1.2.hptblackout2bar.hpt