Thread: L99/6L80 Swapped Fire Chicken P0308 #8 misfire

Potential Tuner

L99/6L80 Swapped Fire Chicken P0308 #8 misfire

Looking for a few suggestions or pointers of where to look for this issue please.
    Here the details;
    2014 Camaro L99/6L80 with E38 pcm swapped into a 1980 T/A ( few pics attaced )
    PSI wiring harness ( O2s pn changed to be compatible with the harness )
    Holley accessory drive kit
    100% stock L99 even using stock manifolds ( no cats )
    K&N intake for a 2014 Camaro
    I disabled all the DTCs that I think that could affect normal operation, upon first start up everything sounded good until the engine warmed up and the car switched into DoD while idling in park? didn't know that was a thing so DOD is Disabled for now. But the random misfire and #8 misfire are confusing, if you look at the scan attached it doesn't command #8 in the firing order and when I shut down #8 injector there is a noticeable change so its not missing all the time. My first though was to swap the coil into another position and see if the issue follows it but thought maybe there was something I missed that someone would pick up on?
    Thanks
    INT.jpgTA.jpgUDH.PNGCamaro 2014 less FSCM-VATS-FPCM-StartFC-all DOD-DTCs.hptRun no #8.hpl

Potential Tuner
    Forgot to attach DTCs before disabling a few more
    DTCs.PNG

Tuning Addict
    Did you do a crank relearn? Just wondering if it's actually misfiring or something else.