Thread: Expected time to upgrade and have your old MPVI exchanged with a MPVI2.

Expected time to upgrade and have your old MPVI exchanged with a MPVI2.

I know the HPT staff has been very busy answering questions over that last week or so, and most of the questions do seem to echo. I searched around and did not find an answer to my question, and if I missed it I do apologize ahead of time.

If I purchased an MPVI2 upgrade today... approximately how long should it take for me to receive my MPVI2 with the MPVI licenses transferred over. I guess the unknown variable is what to expect for a turnaround(HPT receives MPVI, HPT programs new MPVI2, and HPT ships MPVI2 back).

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Sin7even View Post
    I know the HPT staff has been very busy answering questions over that last week or so, and most of the questions do seem to echo. I searched around and did not find an answer to my question, and if I missed it I do apologize ahead of time.

If I purchased an MPVI2 upgrade today... approximately how long should it take for me to receive my MPVI2 with the MPVI licenses transferred over. I guess the unknown variable is what to expect for a turnaround(HPT receives MPVI, HPT programs new MPVI2, and HPT ships MPVI2 back).

Thank you.
    How did you do that, my Account page says out of stock.....

Ed M
    2004 Vette Coupe, LS2, MN6, Vararam, ARH/CATs, Ti's, 4:10, Trickflow 215, 30# SVO, Vette Doctors Cam, Fast 90/90, DD McLeod, DTE Brace, Hurst shifter, Bilsteins etc. 480/430

ERM Performance Tuning -- Interactive Learning ..from tuning software training to custom tunes
    HP Tuners Dealer- VCM Suite (free 2hr training session with purchase), credits and new Version 2.0 turtorial available
    http://www.ermperformancetuning.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ERMPerformanceTuning

[email protected]

Potential Tuner
    Same here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I believe the upgrade from Std to pro was set at 7-10 business days, I would assume that is the same lead time we would offer for upgrades as well since we'd be doing the identical procedure.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    How did you get the upgrade option? I've been checking mine every day trying to get my MPVI pro updated...as of 30 seconds ago this is what I show:

we hope to have the upgrade option enabled by the end of the week.
    I count sheep in hex...

Oh no I was not able to purchase, I said "If I purchased an MPVI2 upgrade today". I'm looking to upgrade, and I'm just trying to figure out how long I would be down.

I have had the upgrade option since yesterday, but it shows it out of stock.

Mine still shows out of stock also...I know you said the end of the week, do we have a new estimated time?

greatness has no eta in the technology world. it will come when it comes. patience my friends.

Advanced Tuner
    Has anyone been able to submit their update order yet? Mine still shows out of stock

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    Has anyone been able to submit their update order yet? Mine still shows out of stock
    No, it is not an available option yet, we will make an announcement once it is.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"