Thread: MPVI PRO to MPVI2 Question, multiple boxes.

Potential Tuner

MPVI PRO to MPVI2 Question, multiple boxes.

I've read through the FAQs of going to MPVI2. But in my case, I currently have the MPVI PRO in GM, Ford and Dodge, 3 separate boxes. The Ford and Dodge boxes I've yet to use, I've used mostly my GM, with that being said, by upgrading to MPVI2, the Dodge and Ford boxes, loaded with 8 credits each will also transfer to the MPVI2 correct? Which would be 16 credits transferred total along with the GM licenses that I have used for the vehicles I've tuned? I do utilize the PRO features, and according to current information, the hub expander is not released yet so I would have to wait if I wanted to use the PRO features in MPVI2 to upgrade. The real question at hand is, being that if you turn in your old MPVIPRO box to get the MPVI2, since I have 3 boxes that are all PRO, would I basically be able to turn in all 3 and not have to pay anything for the MPVI2 with the pro features/hub expander/standalone datalogging? Just wishful thinking here.

Potential Tuner
    Also any general idea when the hub expander will be available?

Quote Originally Posted by TT04Cobra View Post
    I've read through the FAQs of going to MPVI2. But in my case, I currently have the MPVI PRO in GM, Ford and Dodge, 3 separate boxes. The Ford and Dodge boxes I've yet to use, I've used mostly my GM, with that being said, by upgrading to MPVI2, the Dodge and Ford boxes, loaded with 8 credits each will also transfer to the MPVI2 correct? Which would be 16 credits transferred total along with the GM licenses that I have used for the vehicles I've tuned? I do utilize the PRO features, and according to current information, the hub expander is not released yet so I would have to wait if I wanted to use the PRO features in MPVI2 to upgrade. The real question at hand is, being that if you turn in your old MPVIPRO box to get the MPVI2, since I have 3 boxes that are all PRO, would I basically be able to turn in all 3 and not have to pay anything for the MPVI2 with the pro features/hub expander/standalone datalogging? Just wishful thinking here.
    You can return all three for the single upgrade price of $189, we don't have any pricing or release date yet for the Expander Hub. When you upgrade please mention this again.
    I count sheep in hex...