Thread: New Hptuners page log me out

New Hptuners page log me out

New page wont let me log in!! I went to re do password and it says I don't exist!!! This is causing me time and money!!
    2008 Corvette
    UPP Twin turbo T4 67mm BB billet wheel kit
    427 LME Billet Setup
    Fore Innovations Triple 465 L4 Setup
    FIC 2150 injectors
    RPM TH400/9 inch
    Pro Torque Bolt Together Converter
    MaxxECU Stand Alone

Me too
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer

You need to create new accounts. The old website usernames and password are not valid.
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    So where do I find a history of what I've purchased and download latest releases? You guys shoulda figured this out before you made the new website live. I created an account with my same email/etc. but there is no purchase history in it. Unless I'm crazy, this was a stupid idea, and the data from the old website should have been ported over (and could have, especially if it was in a SQL database like most sites).

Tuner in Training
    yeah had that happen to me too i was like what the urf you HPTuners guys could have sent an email saying you need to make a new account so we were not all annoyed by trying to get in.
    Last edited by Billycar11; 06-05-2018 at 08:30 PM.

we couldn't port the old database for various technical and privacy related reasons.

The downloads are freely available now:

https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/
    I count sheep in hex...

Potential Tuner
    I hope in the future HPtuners will communicate massive changes and resetting logins prior to doing so. It's pretty irritating when your login mysteriously quits working and you have to resort to a forum to find a solution.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by LQ4Burb View Post
    I hope in the future HPtuners will communicate massive changes and resetting logins prior to doing so. It's pretty irritating when your login mysteriously quits working and you have to resort to a forum to find a solution.
    Regarding this our thought process was this, if we sent out a mass email to 10k customers they they need to reregister because we have a new website and the website had an issue and 10k customers try to reregister and fail we'd have 10k customers emailing us, posting here and on social media about how bad we suck at life. Ultimately only a handful of those customers actually login on a daily basis so we were able to assist everyone that emailed us on a case by case basis as well as post here. This help spread out the workload over the past 4 weeks. Ultimately alot of our customers realized something was up and reregistered on their own and got up and running quickly without the need for further assistance. The remaining customers that needed assistance via email were all quickly taken care of.

Additionally we didn't have many major website issues which we surely couldn't have predicted which helped the situation as well. Thank you for your passion towards our product and we tried our best to make the transition as simple as possible for everyone.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"