Thread: I know.. MPVI2 again

Tuner

I know.. MPVI2 again

So I've been trying to upgrade my MPVI pro to the MPVI2

I understand the 'pro set' is not available yet.

I use serial data logging for wideband on my MPVI pro, so I'm not using the EIO at the current moment and won't really miss it...

however, since I have a pro version of MPVI, can I just upgrade to MPVI2 now at the discounted price, then get the pro feature set when it's released later?

The reason I bring it up is because the 'upgrade' feature in my profile on hptuners says the MPVI2 is out of stock. I think this is because I have the pro version, and technically the pro version is not available yet.

Quote Originally Posted by DaFlyinSkwirl View Post
    So I've been trying to upgrade my MPVI pro to the MPVI2

I understand the 'pro set' is not available yet.

I use serial data logging for wideband on my MPVI pro, so I'm not using the EIO at the current moment and won't really miss it...

however, since I have a pro version of MPVI, can I just upgrade to MPVI2 now at the discounted price, then get the pro feature set when it's released later?

The reason I bring it up is because the 'upgrade' feature in my profile on hptuners says the MPVI2 is out of stock. I think this is because I have the pro version, and technically the pro version is not available yet.
    upgrades have not been enabled on the website yet. we will make an announcement when they are.
    I count sheep in hex...