Thread: VCM Suite v4.0 (nissan)

Tuner in Training

VCM Suite v4.0 (nissan)

I am beyond excited to see hp now supports Nissan ecu's with VCM Suite v4.0. has anyone tuned one yet? are there parameters to change torque management/ throttle control? I have an appointment with my tuner to try out hp. I currently running uprev on a 2004 titan (bolt ons)and 2005 xterra ( high compression N/a) and I would like to see how hp works for Nissan/infinity vehicles. I contacted my tuner and he said tune repository is currently down so he couldn't check other files. thanks in advance!

Thanks for posting this, I actually missed they are supporting Nissan's! That's pretty awesome, I have several friends with Z's that could use this.

Tuner in Training
    This is good that HP is moving to import vehicle, I would love to see them support Toyota/Lexus vehicles.
    In regards to the Nissan/Infiniti platforms is this going to be in the level of EcuTek defined tables? Also special Race features will be/are present?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by CorrPerformance View Post
    This is good that HP is moving to import vehicle, I would love to see them support Toyota/Lexus vehicles.
    In regards to the Nissan/Infiniti platforms is this going to be in the level of EcuTek defined tables? Also special Race features will be/are present?
    I am wondering the same thing.

Potential Tuner
    Just saw the announcement and noticed the current list stops at 06-05 for several models. I have a 04 350Z scheduled to get tuned with UpRev in two weeks.
    Think they will extend coverage backwards any further?

Did a read on our shop GTR here after removing cobb from it but got the definitions failed to load message.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by meatbag View Post
    Did a read on our shop GTR here after removing cobb from it but got the definitions failed to load message.
    are you running with mvpi2? with vcm suite 4.0?

yes.....