Thread: 73mm BBK TB installatin issues on F150 2015 EB

Tuner in Training

73mm BBK TB installatin issues on F150 2015 EB

Last Night I installed a new BBK 73mm TB on 2015 EB F-150. The truck started normally but when I go WOT started to backfire and hesitation issues. Any ideas that what can be? Included is the log file? I notice that the TPS does not reach more 40%.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Potential Tuner
    were you able to resolve the problem?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Heepz View Post
    were you able to resolve the problem?
    Nope, still doing the same...

Potential Tuner
    Not sure if this is the case but did you retrain your TPS? Turn the truck on but don't start and slowly depress gas pedal to the floor and then slide your foot off so that the pedal releases quickly. Turn the truck off and repeat 2 more times. You can also google F150 Throttle Position Sensor relearn.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by sub_ETCS_ret View Post
    Not sure if this is the case but did you retrain your TPS? Turn the truck on but don't start and slowly depress gas pedal to the floor and then slide your foot off so that the pedal releases quickly. Turn the truck off and repeat 2 more times. You can also google F150 Throttle Position Sensor relearn.
    Yes I did.. the actual log is with the relearn.. same issue

Tuner in Training
    I'm noticing above 3K pull, some limiters goes off.. the driver demand limit source -> "Turbo FMEM" and the Torque Airlimit Source -> "2 Turbo FMEM" and Torque Max Protection Source -> Injector Limit looks that the new incoming air is affecting the whole scenario...

log4.hpl

Log.JPG
    Last edited by ls1pr; 07-24-2018 at 02:56 PM.