Thread: HPI 120lb Injectors Has anyone used them?

Tuner

HPI 120lb Injectors Has anyone used them?

Hey guys I have a brand new set of injectors from High Performance Injectors part# HPI-120l lb LS1. Supposedly they are Bosch injectors but can't confirm that. These are the short body and need the extension to be used which came with them. I'm attaching a pic of the included sheet and a pic of the injectors. If anybody has any info or even scaling for an 09 Chally that would be great. I really don't like using anything but Injector Dynamics but the customer wants to try to use them.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by UHemiNow View Post
    Hey guys I have a brand new set of injectors from High Performance Injectors part# HPI-120l lb LS1. Supposedly they are Bosch injectors but can't confirm that. These are the short body and need the extension to be used which came with them. I'm attaching a pic of the included sheet and a pic of the injectors. If anybody has any info or even scaling for an 09 Chally that would be great. I really don't like using anything but Injector Dynamics but the customer wants to try to use them.
    I don't recommend them. I pulled fuel rail because bank1 and bank2 were at least 12% from each other. Bank 2 had 2 bad injectors. One had a pintle cap missing and the other didn't squirt at all. I messaged about return and guys says"send me contact info show I can show you they are working".

Just to follow up in case anyone else searches on these injectors. Yes, they are junk. The stick open and closed when hot. Hot start issues(wont open with anything over 50 psi). I can go thru the list of excuses if your interested. The 1200cc injectors had the least issues. The 650cc were by far the worst. All 4 sets failed when they got hot. The 225 lb would also fail when they got hot. The would just stop opening like they siezed up. Cool them back down, and they would start working again. You can take a new set and return them to say they had issues and he'll tell you he had to replace one or two if them because they were dirty and that you ran bad fuel thru them. All the injectors of each size come with the exact same flow sheet. If you mark the injectors that getting return for being bad, you will get a nasty reply saying he can't do anything with the injector since you marked them, and can only clean and return them to you. I guess he just passes on the junk. The 14 day return is a joke. By the time you exchange the first set for warranty and realize they are still junk, you are outside the refund window.
    Rick Crawford
    2009 Pontiac G8GT
    11.65 @118.55 1.72 60ft DoD cam, 2600 stall, Crawford ported heads and intake, stock wheels and BFG-KDW tires
    9.95 @134.9 388, 3.45 gear, stock 6L80e ALL Motor!!
    [email protected] 417 LSA Blower-Only, 6L80e, 3.45