Thread: 2018 mustang coyote antilag tables? Possible uses

2018 mustang coyote antilag tables? Possible uses

Has anyone played with these? I saw them and thought maybe they might be how the 10r80 bump box/ transbrake was made to work

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinogt View Post
    Has anyone played with these? I saw them and thought maybe they might be how the 10r80 bump box/ transbrake was made to work
    I was thinking the exact same thing. Not sure how you would set it up though looking at those tables. Being able to manipulate the paddle shifters, definitely missing information on it and HPTuners won't disclose anything with it... I've already asked...

Hey Kris can you see anything under the trans diag tab? Mines blank.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by rhinogt View Post
    Hey Kris can you see anything under the trans diag tab? Mines blank.
    No sir, same boat.

Senior Tuner
    I think HPT is still working on it before it even hits the beta. Probably a select vendor only thing right now. On Facebook Eric told some guys to not flood support with tickets, they know its a priority on everyone list.

I swear I was looking at an 18 tune and under OS I saw something like "burble mode" and some other things, They are not there anymore.

There are tables for burble under the engine tab also Murfie

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by murfie View Post
    I think HPT is still working on it before it even hits the beta. Probably a select vendor only thing right now. On Facebook Eric told some guys to not flood support with tickets, they know its a priority on everyone list.

I swear I was looking at an 18 tune and under OS I saw something like "burble mode" and some other things, They are not there anymore.
    I noticed that as well. Only vehicle I have ever seen with "burble mode" is the Focus RS.

any update on the transbrake feature?

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by RickClarke23 View Post
    any update on the transbrake feature?
    no