Thread: Tuners with Dyno in Oregon / Washington / Idaho

Potential Tuner

Tuners with Dyno in Oregon / Washington / Idaho

I?ve got a truck that I can?t seem to get handled tuning wise. Looking for a tuner that is extremly experienced with Cummins and big tunes as well as nitrous tuning for my truck. I want it tuned on the dyno mainly. Base tuning so far it?s made 1082 to the tires which is why I want to get with someone highly recommended and experienced with a dyno to get it dialed in.

Truck is a 2003 dodge 2500 4wd auto. Mods begin with a 6.7 swap with 5.9L head, dual cp3?s and custom injectors along with a rotating assembly and valve train capable of going 5200rpm safely.

Thank you in advance for the suggestions and help.

Banned
    Can try talking with Paul B. from Source Automotive in Clackamas Oregon. I do believe they have a dyno.

How big of turbo and injectors? Shouldn't be too bad to get dialed in unless it's a really strange setup.

Potential Tuner
    Thanks Jim Ill shoot Paul B a call and see what he thinks didnt know they were tuning on HP tuners.

Dom
    As far as turbo its a large 78ish built by Jose @ forced inductions for me and as for the injectors and pumps theres enough fuel in it to go 1800 range without getting carried away with duration or timing according to Exergy. Only thing that makes it a bit of a trick to tune is the 6.7 pistons matched up with the 03 5.9L injectors which bowl to spray pattern is extremly similar between the early common rails and the 6.7 engines but its still a little tricky. That added to the fact I have enough money it it to buy a new loaded mega cab I dont want a rookie using this as his test dummy I want someone with some experience under their belt that can get it dialed in as the previous two tuner that have attempted it remotely havent been able to get it dialed in and have suggested getting it on a dyno and mix of street driving. The two previous tuners werent close to rookies either theyre extremly experienced. Dont want to say who they are as I don?t want anyone thinking Im talking bad about them which Im not theyve done good so far but just havent been able to get it spot on.
    Last edited by Notalent; 06-12-2018 at 01:32 AM.

Tuner in Training
    Josh Ross at Ross Performance Group in Auburn, WA
    (206) 302-8719
    '05 GTO E40
    '01 TA