Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Audi/VW support

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Engineer@HPT View Post
    The currently supported Audi/VW applications are listed here:
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-Now-Available

ZF8 is supported.
    Will it work with any Audi with the ZF8HP or only specific models? ...the vehicle list doesn't specify for the TCM.

Does the TCM have to be sent to you guys to be unlocked first?

Can the AMAX counter ('launch' mode) be reset/raised in the TCM?

Tuner in Training
    Any support for the DCT coming our way? TCM stuff? any timeline?

Senior Tuner
    I do not thing they would offer the tuning without DSG tuning. Would never be able to support much power without using another company to tune TCM to raise torque limits.

Quote Originally Posted by bg sq5 View Post
    Will it work with any Audi with the ZF8HP or only specific models? ...the vehicle list doesn't specify for the TCM.

Does the TCM have to be sent to you guys to be unlocked first?

Most Audi ZF8HPs should be supported. Just send us a read and we can get it added for you if not already supported.
    No need to send in the TCM for unlock.

Our Audi engineer confirmed that the AMAX is adjustable.

Advanced Tuner
    MED 9.1.1 is the number on my Audi A4. Once I find out its supported I will purchase.

Sharmz
    Save your credits and use WinOLS and properly defined A2ls

ME 9.1 A2l is easy to find for free
    OLS3.png
    Last edited by Sharmz; 07-10-2018 at 07:44 PM.

Potential Tuner
    Most Audi ZF8HPs should be supported. Just send us a read and we can get it added for you if not already supported.
    No need to send in the TCM for unlock.

This is seriously the best news I?ve heard all year. Will be ordering tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by Sharmz View Post

OLS3.png
    Why don't you go troll their forums...
    I count sheep in hex...

I come to this forum for support for your tool that seems to rarley work, successful support rarely provided, bees with honey maybe?,

when i know first hand a solution to other persons problem, im trying to help not trol, am just sharing an alternative that might result in a case closed a little faster. we are talking about my type of PCMS, i have custom asm coded android based canbus multimap switching, ABS based boost control, true 5000mbar maps, e85 sensor conversion, canbus triggered overboost, PWM output for WM controller and much more, when we talk bosch ecus your talking to someone who tranlastes FR's for a sunday read, why would i expect or offer support using a tool i cant get support from you guys on your tool even reading a PCM, when there are $20 cables that can? im not supose to suggest alteritive routes?
    this was a very cool story...
    I count sheep in hex...

Quote Originally Posted by SVT_Z06 View Post
    MED 9.1.1 is the number on my Audi A4. Once I find out its supported I will purchase.
    Your A4 should be supported with the latest beta. If it's not, we can add support for it in a day or two.

Tuner in Training
    Your A4 should be supported with the latest beta. If it's not, we can add support for it in a day or two.
    Do we anticipate the 7speed DSG anytime soon?

Potential Tuner
    What about the amax counter that has been found by others ? Will you guys have a way to deactivate or re-set the counter

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by bg sq5 View Post
    Technically the AMAX isn't adjustable for many of us if the counter can't be raised/reset. Yes, we have access to some 'MAX' maps, but if we can't use the mode due to the counter being exceeded, making adjustments to those maps does absolutely nothing. Also, copying MAX maps over to a different mode's maps is still not 'adjustable AMAX'. That's sacrificing another mode in an attempt to make it AMAX-like. This is an okay band-aid but far from ideal or long-term solution.

Quote Originally Posted by melen2120 View Post
    What about the amax counter that has been found by others ? Will you guys have a way to deactivate or re-set the counter
    Offline I was told a few weeks for engineering to address the AMAX counter. I wish there was more support and interaction on these forums though. I guess we need more of us with the VAG ZF8 using the HP products and speaking up to get more out of them for our applications. I'm also anxiously awaiting access to things that the other HP ZF8 applications have like non-aggression based patterns and TCC performance mode as well as features other tuners are touting like raising launch rpm.
    Last edited by bg sq5; 07-24-2018 at 02:06 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I'm in for more information regarding AMAX and other tuning details. I just ordered my MPVI2 and am anxious to liberate my transmission.

Tuner

OLS3.png
    You cant not get WinOls license for free and thats 1000 euro A2l file yes sure specialy ME7 and ME9 but for newer you gotta pay to play, now all those free files might not be properly defined i seen it a lot.

Advanced Tuner
    Hello. Has the support been added for MED 9.1.1 in the beta version yet? Audi B7 2005.5 - 2006. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by SVT_Z06 View Post
    Hello. Has the support been added for MED 9.1.1 in the beta version yet? Audi B7 2005.5 - 2006. Thanks!
    You will need to e-mail support and include an infolog with the vehicle connected.

Advanced Tuner
    Okay, thank you.

Tuner in Training
    Are there any plans for doing me7.5? Winols sucks balls.

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by dewey04 View Post
    Are there any plans for doing me7.5? Winols sucks balls.
    lol it does not it is a very good software it just not for everyone , me7s are too old I highly doubt HP will have any interest in supporting them it will be nice tho.