Thread: Bf lpg ecu on bf turbo

Tuner

Bf lpg ecu on bf turbo

I've got a ASU-153 BF Dedicated Gas ECU (HACCFY9) that I want to reflash with a turbo strategy. (HACCKJ6)

I'm hoping that the LPG ecu has the output for the wastegate solenoid and the input for the Boost Sensor.
    I have connected them to a ASU-152 NA ecu and neither of them work.

The ecu I just picked up is unlicensed. I am hesitant to pay $139 in licence fees if its not going to work. I have heard from a few guys before that it does.
    Any ideas?
    Its in an XH ute (barra conversion) so I don't care about linking up with other ABS modules, ICC etc. etc.

Problem is they never made a BF turbo PCM to suit BTR 4 speed so I don't have a lot of options.

Tuner
    The short answer is no it doesn't work.
    I have connected the boost sensor to pin C02 and when I log the PID with forscan (No vcm scanner doesn't work), the sensor is stuck on 0.0kpa.
    The LPG or the NA ecu doesn't have an input for the boost sensor. It does work fine though with turbo logic enabled.

So I went out and bought a BF Turbo 6spd manual ECU ASU-224 72GA (HACCKB6).
    I paid another $145 for licences, reflashed with auto trans 4 speed enable (all the tables are there), guess what...
    All trans solenoids and trans temp sensor are open circuit. Well, that was an expensive exercise...

So I tried flashing the HACCKB6 file onto the LPG ecu and its still the same - no boost sensor reading.
    Hopefully this helps out someone else someday so they don't waste the time and money I have.
    Looks like the only option for me is to go backwards to BA Turbo ecu.