Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tune Repository is back!

Agreed, When the upload option was available I sent my stock tune. Now I have a few others to upload the only way I've been able to do it is by posting it in one of my topics on the forum. From there users can copy the tune over to there current tune. This is actually a better idea as you may want a copy of my tune but our transmissions are different. So you just copy and paste my tune parameter over to your tune this way things like transmission settings dont get altered. For example, you may want my engine tune on your vehicle but I'm a FWD vehicle and your a RWD vehicle. You can just copy and paste the engine tune parameters without tuning your entire vehicle with a FWD tune on your RWD vehicle.

Potential Tuner
    WHERE IS THE TUNE REPOSITORY?
    HPT Tech Pubs
    1 month ago Updated
    The Tune Repository can now be found by logging into your customer account on www.hptuners.com.

On the My Account page, the tab for Tune Repository is located in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.

when I click on this link, it redirects me to https://www.hptuners.eu/
    and there on the Tune repository tab is empty

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by ECM_CHIPTUNING View Post
    WHERE IS THE TUNE REPOSITORY?
    HPT Tech Pubs
    1 month ago Updated
    The Tune Repository can now be found by logging into your customer account on www.hptuners.com.

On the My Account page, the tab for Tune Repository is located in the sidebar on the left-hand side of the screen.

when I click on this link, it redirects me to https://www.hptuners.eu/
    and there on the Tune repository tab is empty
    You log into your account, then click on your account at the top and you should then see the repository listed on the left hand side. You can't upload...only download and I think you won't find any years after 2018.

The same here…shitty eu site and no repository?

Tuner in Training
    Yeah, I just come to say the same. The eu site is just horrible. Slow as hell, neverending bullying with some google service opt-out, asking for saving cookies (without actually remembering my options), occasional outages, not working repository and for what? For more money, because I need to pay extra VAT. I don't understand it. Why european customers must be punished so badly?

Senior Tuner
    If using Google chrome, install the hoxx vpn extension. Once installed and you have created an account, click on USA. No more redirects.

When finished click disconnect as the free version has data limitations.

Advanced Tuner
    Is anything going to be corrected in the EU site? I get to see the tune repository but no matter what I choose from there, there will be no matches. It's like the repository is empty.
    This has been like this for a long time now, is it just a way to say that these softwares are not meant to be used in EU?
    I'm very frustrated with the slow and useless website.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapi View Post
    Is anything going to be corrected in the EU site? I get to see the tune repository but no matter what I choose from there, there will be no matches. It's like the repository is empty.
    This has been like this for a long time now, is it just a way to say that these softwares are not meant to be used in EU?
    I'm very frustrated with the slow and useless website.
    I wouldnt stress it.

There isnt much there, and what is there is only stock tunes now.

Potential Tuner
    Also empty here with hptuners.com. It's usefull to be able to check stock files when you dont have the car yet...