Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tune Repository is back!

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    should work fine.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Pretty disappointing to not read that the repository is not accepting new files and there is no support for my vehicle or many others by the community to share things. Been hoping to find a temporary file for e85 on a 19 a10 camaro ss but obviously that would be wishful thinking to have that file up there but the point is you are limiting the chances of someone putting there file up as was advertised and still is on your website.

Tuner
    I'm with ya on that!

I just bought the HPTuners setup to tune my two Audis, and there are absolutely NO Audi or VW files in the repository. You think they'd have extracted some OE tunes when they developed the software - at least they could put those up. That, or make it possible for people to upload files.

Tuner
    I'm with ya on that too!

There are absolutely NO Jaguar F-Type files in the repository. I agree, they had to extracted some OE tunes when they developed the software.

Why not put those up. Please do so.

Tuner in Training
    I'm unable to access the Tune Repository, yet used to be able to. HPT webpage can't find my MPVI 2 device to add it, and when I type in the interface #'s manually (as it sits on my desk and verification code retrieved from VCM Editor), it says it is registered by another user? VCM Editor can see and use the interface fine. Seems my existing username login does not work on the core HPT site, yet still works to login to this forum. Am I missing something? Ticket submitted (today), please and thanks. Hate to cry in front of everybody.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by OEMOBDII View Post
    I'm unable to access the Tune Repository, yet used to be able to. HPT webpage can't find my MPVI 2 device to add it, and when I type in the interface #'s manually (as it sits on my desk and verification code retrieved from VCM Editor), it says it is registered by another user? VCM Editor can see and use the interface fine. Seems my existing username login does not work on the core HPT site, yet still works to login to this forum. Am I missing something? Ticket submitted (today), please and thanks. Hate to cry in front of everybody.
    Seems your device is registered by another user. Please open a support ticket for further assistance.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Ticket submitted. Thanks. Seems my original login was wiped out during the transition over to the 12 character password requirement on main HPT page, says user doesn?t exist, but it used to and the log in works for forum. My device is likely still registered to my original login name (OEMOBDII). I?ll await ticket resolution.

Thanks for a great site, tool, and info. Awesome to be able to do what we do with this.