Thread: Ford him calibration

Ford him calibration

Anyone know how I can change the him
    Module settings?

Replaced a mates but fitted a dual zone one into the single zone car now it blows air full ball it needs to be changed to single settings

I have hp, forscan elm327 hoping there?s some way to do it I?ve looked but no luck ;/

Advanced Tuner
    what model and year is it?
    forscan I thought could do all him stuff but I haven't played with that part of it too much tbh.
    where are you located?
    I've got a chinese ids vcm unit and have been able to do everything except pats/parameter reset on bf2+.

Just a 2002 ba tried forscan but can?t find any him settings or options don?t have IDS so that?s out of the question!located Dubbo nsw might have to visit fraud but here there darn hopeless :/

Advanced Tuner
    seems its easiest to just swap the bcm with a dual zone unit then pair it all on forscan.
    had a read but couldn't find anyone having your issue, might be some useful info in here for you though.
    http://www.fordmods.com/ford-interio...on-t22481.html

Yeah might try that hoping it all works with a normal icc tho.

Just went to ford LOL they can?t do it hahahahaha like what the fuck ids can do it what idiots they are hopeless

Advanced Tuner
    ford are useless lol they can do it 100%

Potential Tuner
    Tell ford to remove the fuse for the HIM connect with IDS and go into module programming. Then select install new module. It will ask if the module is still in the vehicle say no then it will ask to install the new module. simply put the fuse back in and it will ask for the vin of the car and give them 3 options. Select single zone and it will reprogram it to suit that. Then ask them to do a self test on the Him so it can learn the settings where full hot and full cold are.

Advanced Tuner
    you'd think ford would know how to use their own software lol.

Potential Tuner
    You'd think so. But unfortunately they usually get taught this is the only way to use the software. I've had the FPV shift alert enabled on my car most dealers I spoke to said it cant be done. Any FPV cluster can have it enabled

Sorry for the late update

Sorted!

Re scanned with forscan and it loaded the him module up so I was then able to change from dual to single

Still amazed ford said it can?t be done lol

Potential Tuner
    There is a version of the FG MKII hims that cant be flashed or they will brick. This info came from an ex Ford tech that I know