Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: boosted g/sec timing table max out

I e-mailed the company, they claim they are 65 lb injectors at 40 psi. And 5hat they always flow more with pressure. So I dont really think this is the issue as I have all the correct data per there site entered in.

Senior Tuner
    ok yea if its right then its right just looked odd looking at it and it may have helped in some way if it were out, whats your transient thresholds like ? is there a rate of throttle where its good then more/faster it has the lean issue ? or is it always a little lean on tip in and just gets worse with faster throttle

here is a copy of my tune.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2015 2ss 1LE Camaro with LSA conversion. stock pulleys 6lbs of boost. put down 530 r.w.h.p.

here is a copy of my a scan at lean tip in, as you can see it goes to 1.08 lambda on light throttle, the fuel trims are off once it gets in to c.l. until the engine warms up. This scan didn't show much for knock while the engine was cold.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2015 2ss 1LE Camaro with LSA conversion. stock pulleys 6lbs of boost. put down 530 r.w.h.p.

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    ok yea if its right then its right just looked odd looking at it and it may have helped in some way if it were out, whats your transient thresholds like ? is there a rate of throttle where its good then more/faster it has the lean issue ? or is it always a little lean on tip in and just gets worse with faster throttle
    It actually is quite the opposite, it gets better as you give it more gas. it is only on light throttle that I have tip in issues.

Senior Tuner
    can try adjusting the base stomp compensation ecm13620 alot have it zeroed but can try some numbers in there see if it helps any, also the fuel from wall set to 1 try that on 2 see if it helps, cant really see anything stand out so just a couple things to try

Quote Originally Posted by 07GTS View Post
    can try adjusting the base stomp compensation ecm13620 alot have it zeroed but can try some numbers in there see if it helps any, also the fuel from wall set to 1 try that on 2 see if it helps, cant really see anything stand out so just a couple things to try
    Thanks for the reply, I will give it a shot. It maybe a while til I get back to you has it is snowing here in wi and the car more than likely will be put away for the winter.