Thread: Nag1 settings changed by them selfs

Nag1 settings changed by them selfs

some thing strange happened today I changed my skim nothing to do with the tune now the tune has changed very strange before it was

put the car into auto stick D4 and it would change to D1 and as I took of it would hold the gear till the shift point and then go into D2 and so on and when I slowed down or stoped the car would go back to D1

now

I put the car into D4 when its stopped and start driving and the car dosnt hold the gear anymore it shifts up a gear its like its in D

trying to attach tune but forum page wont let me

Did you make a full read (and save) of the stock engine/transmission calibrations?
    Two (now Three) Hemi's, an 05 5.7 Magnum, an 06 300C SRT8 and an 06 5.7 Jeep Grand Cherokee, all somewhat modded. The 5.7's are modded almost the same with advanced (10* for Maggie and 6* for the Jeep) FRI Sidewinder cams/6.1 valve trains, ported/milled heads w/new valve seats, SC, DS and HP Tuners, headers, cat. backs, underdrive pulleys, SOS coils, catch cans, 90 mm throttle bodies, plus a bunch of cosmetic stuff. 06 300C SRT8, Comp. Cammed, HPT tuned, Foose wheels, 85 mm TB.