Thread: E38 Swap hot rod harness issue?

E38 Swap hot rod harness issue?

I have a stock G8 motor in a old buick. The car is wired and done* with a reflashed ECU. I expected the car to be able to start but it does not without a little shot of starting fluid. I tried making some changes to the ECU and installed another ECU that does start the car but runs bad. Thing I notice from data is no more than 25% TPS and no injector or ign duty showing. Do I have a wiring problem? Any help would be great, I am a bit of a newbie to HP. Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

So which one is the one you got reflashed?

The first tune is still setup for a 4.8 engine like what the computer came from. Injector data and such are from a 4.8 on that one.

The second tune has more 6.0 settings but not sure if that is all right either as I don't have a stock G8 file to compare with.

You have to add injector pulse width avg to your logs, then duty cycle will appear.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Found A problem, it may not be "the" problem but now that the injectors are getting power I can gather data. The car starts and idles with the "hot cam" tune/ECM. Can I flash that tune into the cars PCM? What do I need to look out for?
    Thanks for the support.