Thread: log files !

Potential Tuner

log files !

hi, rookie here just getting started, unable to play back recorded log files with pro. record with out laptop open and save file but wont play back ?
    any help would be appreciated !
    thanks

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by craig h View Post
    hi, rookie here just getting started, unable to play back recorded log files with pro. record with out laptop open and save file but wont play back ?
    any help would be appreciated !
    thanks
    any ideas? it works using the laptop directly but not with the pro interface in standalone mode, I can download the log from the interface but nothing plays back in the scanner

Quote Originally Posted by craig h View Post
    any ideas? it works using the laptop directly but not with the pro interface in standalone mode, I can download the log from the interface but nothing plays back in the scanner
    I tried pro alone but It did not record any and shows error.. the only way worked for me is with laptop and pro together

Tuner in Training
    I also had similar issues with V4 and MPVI-1 Pro with the laptop hooked up i records and shows all channels fine but record without the laptop and all of the SAE channels to not record (RPM, TPS, MAP, Timing, IAT, ECT) but the Analog Input channels work and some of the non SAE labled channels work too (Inj Pulse, AFR commanded, Fuel Tank Pressure, BARO, INJ Flow).

Advanced Tuner
    had same issue, was told by support to download Beta version, stand alone works now