Thread: Injector Spreadsheet

Tuner in Training

Injector Spreadsheet

Hey all,

In the sticky there is a link to an injector spreadsheet but it doesn't work for me. Am I doing something wrong?

I searched around using the name on this site and good. There's another reference to a tuning doctor website but that no longer works either.

I'm looking for injector information for the injectors from a 2010 camaro. I thought I could take it from the tune repository but when I compare various stock tunes I see there is varying injector information. I appreciate I'm probably missing something but I thought I'd ask as I've been at it for a week or so!

Tuning Addict
    It would help if everyone knew what kind of 2010 Camaro it was and if it's running stock injectors or not? Should be able to post up a stock tune with that information...
    2010 Vette Stock Bottom LS3 - LS2 APS Twin Turbo Kit, Trick Flow Heads and Custom Cam - 12psi - 714rwhp and 820rwtq / 100hp Nitrous Shot starting at 3000 rpms - 948rwhp and 1044rwtq still on 93
    2011 Vette Cam Only Internal Mod in stock LS3 -- YSI @ 18psi - 811rwhp on 93 / 926rwhp on E60 & 1008rwhp with a 50 shot of nitrous all through a 6L80

~Greg Huggins~
    Remote Tuning Available at gh[email protected]
    Mobile Tuning Available for North Georgia and WNC

Tuner in Training
    It would have been an SS. It's a complicated story but I purchase the intake that had the stock injectors and rail for a race car build.

To further complicate matters I'm running the ECU from a 2006 Z06. It's running and somewhat tuned but definitely lean in places. As the OS between the 2010 and the 2006 are vastly different we haven't been able to just compare the tables directly. Going through Greg Banish's Calibrated Success DVD I was hoping to use a spreadsheet to calculate the necessary values.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.