Thread: MPVI2 Not Prompting For License

Potential Tuner

MPVI2 Not Prompting For License

Ok, so I just got my MPVI2 today and got it all set up. I plugged it into my car and it read and offered to save my file, which I did. After that, nothing. I am able to edit it and if I look at the HP Tuners information, it says I have two available credits, however I can't seem to spend them. Also, if I go to licensing information, it doesn't give me any info in regards to my credits at all. What am I doing wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by MStoner View Post
    Ok, so I just got my MPVI2 today and got it all set up. I plugged it into my car and it read and offered to save my file, which I did. After that, nothing. I am able to edit it and if I look at the HP Tuners information, it says I have two available credits, however I can't seem to spend them. Also, if I go to licensing information, it doesn't give me any info in regards to my credits at all. What am I doing wrong here?
    When you try to write the vehicle you should be prompted to license. This is a change we made to licensing for the MPVI2, you can read, modify and save files without requiring a license until you attempt to write. If you are still not being prompted please contact support.

https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit
    I count sheep in hex...

Potential Tuner
    I'm having the same problem, have 20 credits, trying to license a car. CANT, emailed support, NOTHING.... We're almost in 2019 and haven't seen a company w/o a contact phone number.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by 300M View Post
    I'm having the same problem, have 20 credits, trying to license a car. CANT, emailed support, NOTHING.... We're almost in 2019 and haven't seen a company w/o a contact phone number.
    What is your ticket number?
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    I am having the same issue. It says I have 2 available and 2 that I used. I need to add the 2 available to the same where the other 2 are used but it wont let me.

Potential Tuner
    Same issue.

Ticket ID: 144671

Potential Tuner
    Actually having the same issue with my MPVI 1. Was there ever a fix for this?

Yes, upgrade to the MPVI2 and in the process, you can combine all your interfaces at no additional cost.
    We got this guy Not Sure, ...