Thread: 05 5.4l f150 maf question

Tuner in Training

05 5.4l f150 maf question

I'm having issues trying to tune a 5.4l 3v. It has the stock tune back to stock, but when you press the throttle, it goes to -15 degrees of timing, and chops. If you just hold the throttle a little it runs fine. I was looking at the maf readings, and it was saying stuff like 150 lbs and more while at 2000rpm. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm new to F150, I'm chasing an issue myself...Mine would not get out of its own way...
    Look at your Boardeline spark table, if your at full load range and low RPM it will pull all your timing in the right conditions.

Mine was running real lean due to bad injectors...
    Before I changed injectors I changed the Boarderline table to mirror the MBT spark table and the truck came alive...

Not sure if this is what you were asking, hope it helps

Here is a log I just did
    2011 Camaro 2SS Convertible L99 Bone Stock for now
    2003 Dodge 2500 5.9 Cummins QC 4x4. Airaid, 2nd Gen Intake, Grid Heater Delete, D-Tech 62/65/12, Magnaflow. Bully Dog: Propane Injection, Triple Dog W/Outlook Crazy Larry. Edge EZ, BD Flow-Max, 48RE: Sonnax Sure Cure/Transgo combination, Derale turbulator, billet input, Triple Disc, Super servo, 4 ring Accumulator. :beer