Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 2.1.13 Release

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by slow6
    where?
    its not on mine
    It is being done , a mate of mine has the update for his serial cable but not for his usb one .

Advanced Tuner
    Yep, I have the serial version.
    1998 NBM Camaro Z28
    LS3 motor
    Mod list

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by PurplePiss
    It won't have LS2 RTT, so I am going to be disappointed. Are we going to have to wait until every possible make and model is supported before we get get to see the full potential of this box realized? Is this release going to fix the LS2 VE table not being scaled correctly?

All we ever said was we would look into RTT for the LS2 box. We never said it would get done, nor did we even mention anything about beta testing it.

I'm not exactly sure where you came up with the idea that we are releasing it in .14 (or any near version for that matter).

-Ken

me neither!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken@HPTuners
    All we ever said was we would look into RTT for the LS2 box. We never said it would get done, nor did we even mention anything about beta testing it.

I'm not exactly sure where you came up with the idea that we are releasing it in .14 (or any near version for that matter).

-Ken
    Well, is there at the the possibility for RTT for LS2 motors?
    2005 Pontiac GTO LS2

MY FQUICK - http://www.fquick.com/cyclone_chris

Mods:
    K&N Intake | 18" Staggered TSW Thruxton Setup | Toyo T1-R Tires | Billet Products Short Shifter | Kooks 1-3/4" LT Catted headers | NGK TR55 | Ported Stock Intake Manifold | Corsa Sport Exhaust | Polished T/B | FlowTech Streetsweeper V2 Cam | SLP UD Pulley | 160 Thermostat | LS7 Clutch | 39# Ford Blue Giant Injectors | Scorpion Roller Rockers |

445 RWHP/413 RWTQ

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Arron
    It is being done , a mate of mine has the update for his serial cable but not for his usb one .
    USB version here.. Just got .14.. woohoo

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 99blackFRC
    USB version here.. Just got .14.. woohoo
    Got mine. Do we have to rewrite the PCM and update firmware on EIO? I forgot now, been a while since the x.12 update. Short memory of mine
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    I don't think theres a firmware update associated with it...i cant remember, but if there is the first time you do anything with your pcm it would prompt you. For now just install the software & be merry
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by foff667
    my wife gave birth to my second daughter a couple of months ago so that sucked the remaining life out of me. Thankfully im off for SEMA in 2 weeks so that should be a good time
    Forgot to say congrats on your new baby girl!!!
    SEMA sound awesome, my friend is going, but I'm sure he will be stopping by the adult convention they are having same time Hehe.
    2002 BSM T/A WS6 #3371 (Sept 12, 2002) "LOB"
    TSP Tqr II (232/234 113lsa +2), ETP Heads, FAST 90/NW 90, 42#SVO, 25% Powerbond Pulley, FLP catted LT's, B&B Tri-Flo, QTEC, Smooth bellows, Fast Toys 85mm lid & Grn Filter, Lou's SS, LG SFC's + X Braces, LG LCA's, LG PHB, LG DSSL, LG TA, Koni SA's lowered, Z06 Front brakes, Earl's SS lines, IForged Classics (18x9.5" F, 18x10.5" R) & very big and expensive stereo... (Eclipse, Zapco, Focal, Lotus)

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Thanks bro, gonna be a long 18 years lol...the older one is well on her way to being a heartbreaker IMO
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    so does this new release allow to control throttle on 07 Tahoes yet?

If you're talking about pedal position vs throttle%. NO.
    Too many liabilities with changing the ETC calibration.

If you're talking about traction control issues, yes.
    Always Support Our Troops!