Thread: 2014 Jeep SRT8 Whipple

Tuner in Training

2014 Jeep SRT8 Whipple

I am tuning a 2014 Jeep SRT8 with a whipple supercharger. I had previously tuned this jeep with no problems. The motor broke as most boosted Mopars eventually do. We rebuild the motor with a few more cubic inches and upgraded the blower to the gen 3 whipple. I am getting a strange Throttle torque source and it is LV2 and it is closing the throttle. I opened a ticket and was tole this is meant Level 2 limiter and may be a throttle problem. The throttle has had no changes and I thought it may be stock trans tune limiting torque. I liscensed the trans and now I have P1DD2 and U0402. I emailed support and was told this is a tuning problem ask on the forum. I have taken the ecu off the neural network as the cam was changed to a hellcat cam. After coming off the neural network I have start up problems as it has very little after start fuel. After it runs for a min it stabilizes and the fuel trims are small. Thanks in Advance!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    It looks like it doesn't like your actual torque going on your expected torque.

Try this:
    Raise the values to something significantly higher, like 800
    engine diag > general > torque delta
    engine diag > general > torque delta fault

This should make the pcm a little more forgiving in torque calculation errors