Thread: 2007 crown vic manual tune

Potential Tuner

Smile 2007 crown vic manual tune

I'm doing a t45 manual swap on my 2007 crown vic in a week or two, and I am trying to find out what all I need to do to modify the stock tune for this manual swap. I haven't seen anybody that has been able to tune the manual swap with Hptuners, and I would like to change that. I hate that the only tune you can get right now is a mail tune with an SCT X4 tuner. There HAS to be a way we can get this to work.

I haven't completed the swap yet, so as of right now i'm brainstorming on things to adjust in the stock tune before I try it out when the swap is finished.
    Here are a few things I thought about doing. I am a newbie tuner and haven't done much as far as swaps so let me know if there's more i should change, or add, or not worry about let me know.

A few of these are based on a manual mustang GT base tune
    Trans:
    automatic disable
    load switch 2
    rpm anticipate shift disable
    all torque management disable
    4wd low set to 5800 rpm

speedo:
    VSS out via scp disable

fuel,dfco:
    neutral cutoff 6100

Potential Tuner
    Hey man, im also new on this and im prepping to do a swap, what did you ended doing to program the computer?

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Fgodinez82 View Post
    Hey man, im also new on this and im prepping to do a swap, what did you ended doing to program the computer?
    hey did you ever get your manual swap up and running? ive been working on tuning mine for a while and managed to get it running half okay, but i have a serious lean condition under load. changing the cylair multipliers dont even help. ive also wired a vss signal to the pcm using an abs sensor and also a trans range switch to tell the pcm im in gear. switching the auto trans tab to disable gives me throttle errors and goes into limp mode.
    id just throw a holley sytem on it if it didnt cost so much