Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: trouble getting credits on mpvi2

Potential Tuner
    I am experiencing the same issue. Wont "Sync" my credits to my device after many attempts to re-sync. Ticket #139754

It ended up working about 2 hours later
    Last edited by mcoberly; 08-04-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Potential Tuner
    I'm having the same problem. Going to submit a ticket here shortly. I've been trying to sync credits for the last two hours with no luck. I'd like to get my car on the road today but at this point I wont hold my breath.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by BryanP View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Going to submit a ticket here shortly. I've been trying to sync credits for the last two hours with no luck. I'd like to get my car on the road today but at this point I wont hold my breath.
    make sure to update to the newest beta which has a new firmware update...
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    make sure to update to the newest beta which has a new firmware update...
    I have, still no luck for some reason.
    Ticket #139782

EDIT:

After checking periodically throughout the day the credits finally appeared 13 hours later
    Last edited by BryanP; 08-05-2018 at 07:59 PM.

Potential Tuner
    bill I have a problem with credits as well I bouth 6 to do a Toyota tundra it show in the web but I dint get a aplycation key like the older mpv1 how do it work with the new mpv2 also I cant get it to work I have both to my computer I get code
    unhandled exception has accured in your application if u click continue application continues will ignore this error and attempt to continue if u click quit the application will closed

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by Elnano View Post
    bill I have a problem with credits as well I bouth 6 to do a Toyota tundra it show in the web but I dint get a aplycation key like the older mpv1 how do it work with the new mpv2 also I cant get it to work I have both to my computer I get code
    unhandled exception has accured in your application if u click continue application continues will ignore this error and attempt to continue if u click quit the application will closed
    https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...-MPVI2-Credits

Potential Tuner
    Same issue. Purchased new credits and they just refuse to sync to the VCM Editor (or the Beta VCM Editor).
    Ticket: #140554

Potential Tuner
    Having the same issues with credits not syncing and now I'm out dyno time.Ticket ID: 140564

Potential Tuner
    Quickly! I'm burning daylight! This is my only free day I would really appreciate some weekend work folks!

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboKlown View Post
    Quickly! I'm burning daylight! This is my only free day I would really appreciate some weekend work folks!

Same here. Issue is absolutely still ungoing. Seriously regretting getting the MPVI2 now.

Credits ordered at 17:52 Eastern Time. Email confirmation received at 17:53 Eastern Time. Credits confirmed in my account on HPTuners website at 17:55 Eastern Time, showing 6 credits on my interface (previously 4).

MPVI2 Resync at 18:00 Eastern, shows 4 credits, 0 available.

Uninstalled HPTuners, resintalled latest revision (v4.1.330). Resync started at 18:35 Eastern, still shows 4 credits, 0 available.

It's now 20:48 Eastern, just performed another resync, 4 credits, 0 available.

3hrs, no credits. Customer waited for two hours then left at 19:50 Eastern. He drove an hour here to get tuned and went back empty handed. Neither of us are happy to put it extremely lightly.

Potential Tuner
    Hi am having problem with credits showing up as well. RESYNC several times confirmed successful but still 6 credits not showing up...
    This is on the newest beta software download with new drivers. My old cable worked fine on this same laptop but the mpvi2 is not working...
    help
    ticket 140580

Advanced Tuner
    My credits finally appeared after 9.5 hours. Unfortunately the customer is long gone.

Tuner in Training
    the very thing i dreaded upgrading from the MVPI1 to this new one is happening .
    I as well cant get the thing to upload new Credits.Why not give us the same appication key system as before ?Now its web based and takes hours IF it works at all adding credits.Had a customer sitting for over a hour and had to send him home .Makes Us as the end user look foolish when Telegrams can get sent faster.
    Yes I will open a support ticket,Just to be told "We are working on it "
    Who tested this system before it was released ?And please dont say It was done IN your offices .Most tuners offices are in a cold or hot garage With a very Impatient client wondering why the tuner is Angry at a laptop that wont sync a licence
    ticket #140867
    Last edited by KSD; 08-14-2018 at 09:44 PM.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by KSD View Post
    the very thing i dreaded upgrading from the MVPI1 to this new one is happening .
    I as well cant get the thing to upload new Credits.Why not give us the same appication key system as before ?Now its web based and takes hours IF it works at all adding credits.Had a customer sitting for over a hour and had to send him home .Makes Us as the end user look foolish when Telegrams can get sent faster.
    Who tested this system before it was released ?And please dont say It was done IN your offices .Most tuners offices are in a cold or hot garage With a very Impatient client wondering why the tuner is Angry at a laptop that wont sync a licence
    ticket #140867
    Hey man, while the issue is still occurring, save a copy of your debug.dat file from the HP Tuners/Settings folder. I think it may help HPT staff, but its important to get a copy during the time the credits aren't appearing

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by KSD View Post
    ticket #140867
    Responded to your ticket.

Tuner in Training
    Unable to sync my credits. Ticket#141144

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by g26er View Post
    Unable to sync my credits. Ticket#141144
    Well, I was able to sync my credits a day later. Didn't do anything differently than before.

That was before I realized support had responded to my ticket. While I do appreciate any help given by support, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind their advised troubleshooting.

In this case we need the following:
    1) A NEW vcm suite infolog while connected to the vehicle in question
    2) The NEW debug.dat file found in your \....\Documents\HP Tuners\Setting folder after resyncing your interface on additional time
    That's the reply to my ticket. I have no idea what in the world having it connected to "the vehicle in question" has to do with my credits syncing (or rather, NOT syncing) to my MVPI2. I mean, what if this was my job and I just wanted to have 50 credits on my device for the next however many different cars I'd be tuning and I currently had no cars in the shop?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by g26er View Post
    Well, I was able to sync my credits a day later. Didn't do anything differently than before.

That was before I realized support had responded to my ticket. While I do appreciate any help given by support, I don't quite understand the reasoning behind their advised troubleshooting.

That's the reply to my ticket. I have no idea what in the world having it connected to "the vehicle in question" has to do with my credits syncing (or rather, NOT syncing) to my MVPI2. I mean, what if this was my job and I just wanted to have 50 credits on my device for the next however many different cars I'd be tuning and I currently had no cars in the shop?
    Sorry should read while connected to your INTERFACE in question...

Potential Tuner
    New and increasingly irritated customer here having the same issue. App on PC was able to pick up my 1 original credit, then when I purchased the second credit it will not pick it up. Installed Beta VCM Editor and did not resolve. Submitted ticket #141299. Thanks in advance for any help!

updated to the new beta vcm editor 4.1.353 tried to sync with mpvi2 to update credits no luck ticket #141306