Thread: New Pre-defined Track??

New Pre-defined Track??

Hi,

I wonder how can I add a pre-defined track so that when I go to the race track I don't have to add a custom track each time... Unfortunately the one I go to doesn't appear in the list...

Thanks!

Nobody?

If it's a permanent circuit, please let us know the name and location so that we can add it to the pre-defined tracks database.

Here's how to setup your own custom tracks:

1) On the main setup screen, go to the desired track mode, such as Circuit (swipe left or right to cycle through the modes, if needed)
    2) Tap on "Select Track"
    3) Tap on "Add New Track"
    4) Instead of making a selection from this list, tap the "Add Custom Track" button at the bottom
    5) You can now set the name and start / finish points as you like
    . a) If it's a Circuit track and you don't set a start/finish point here, the first time you record a session at this track, you'll be given a large on-screen button to press as you cross the start/finish line.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about not needing to add a custom track each time... Once you do the above steps, that custom track will be in your own track list, so you can select it by tapping on "Select Track".

Quote Originally Posted by Weston@HPTuners View Post
    If it's a permanent circuit, please let us know the name and location so that we can add it to the pre-defined tracks database.

Here's how to setup your own custom tracks:

1) On the main setup screen, go to the desired track mode, such as Circuit (swipe left or right to cycle through the modes, if needed)
    2) Tap on "Select Track"
    3) Tap on "Add New Track"
    4) Instead of making a selection from this list, tap the "Add Custom Track" button at the bottom
    5) You can now set the name and start / finish points as you like
    . a) If it's a Circuit track and you don't set a start/finish point here, the first time you record a session at this track, you'll be given a large on-screen button to press as you cross the start/finish line.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean about not needing to add a custom track each time... Once you do the above steps, that custom track will be in your own track list, so you can select it by tapping on "Select Track".
    Hi, thanks for your reply.

Its a permanent circuit. It's called:

Circuit de Can Padro
    Address: Circuito de Can Padro, 08296 Castellbell i el Vilar, Barcelona

These are the coordinates: 41.654088, 1.879021

Please, it would be great if you can add it to the pre-defined tracks database.

Thank you!

thanks for the new app update! great to see my favorite circuit!!!