Well,
still can't walk with my knee yet, but took the s/c cavy out for a spin to log 1 WOT run. Now, the a/f ratios are pretty good all the way thru, using the stock 0.3xx injector constant. But when going thru the top of the each gear is show the injector duty hitting a high of 131%.

Now i have some larger 32lb(336cc) injectors in there vs the stock s/c 310 ones to help with the smaller pulley hitting 8-9psi. Now, i don't understand. If i wwere to change the injector constant to 0.2xx(the number i figured out with shifted's equation) would that make it run with learner(and even higher duty cycle)? Cause right now, the pcm things its go the 310s in there and is trying to conpensate for more air, thus leaving them open which should equal more fuel...

But on a positive note, there was almost 0 knock all the way thru the pulls. I got like .8 at 4k, and 0 the rest of the way to redline. HOWEVER, since i haven't driven my car in a week, and read the pcm, i don't know if this effect any (ie..resetting the relearned fuel trims). Cause i almost had the misfire code come up. I rarely get that even when i'm racing. Happens once in a blue moon.

Any input?
Nate