Thread: 300c 2007 full na mods auto shut

300c 2007 full na mods auto shut

hi there ..

short story i got a 2007 300c with full na mods includes big cam and srt ported heads and ported manifold etc .

now i got a nice tune on it but when i do D or R with brake or without i mean when its idle low with no pedal touch the car start leaning by it self from normal to 19 and the engine shut by it self .
    but when i use pedal every thing is good .. idk why it leans by it self gradually if i didnt use pedal and that is so bad specially when it die at signal red or in corner or a street hump .
    notice that if i just keep the pedal or pot it in P or N it dosnt gradually lean or shut .

so plz help me out where can i do a fix on this on the tune

thanks .

Senior Tuner
    start by posting copy of the tune and a log.

here it is bro but while i did the scan the car didnt shut .
    thanks for your helping in advance .
    Attached Files Attached Files

any help plz

Senior Tuner
    need a log of it actually doing the stall out. The log you attached the car was in open loop, 02 sensors look like they are completely disabled in the tune so no fuel trims working, and very little logged. Add your aircharge, airflow, desired torque, trans gear selected, injector pulsewidth, and get a log with it stalling.

Quote Originally Posted by 06300CSRT8 View Post
    need a log of it actually doing the stall out. The log you attached the car was in open loop, 02 sensors look like they are completely disabled in the tune so no fuel trims working, and very little logged. Add your aircharge, airflow, desired torque, trans gear selected, injector pulsewidth, and get a log with it stalling.
    am no pro but i got a new logs num 1 the engine was good at driving and good full throttle but once i stopped at red signal it shut after 1 minute while in N and the second log it didnt shut but it might give you a way to know what happening , am attaching the last tune and the 2 logs .. thanks in advance .
    Attached Files Attached Files

any help around ?

up for some help

Quote Originally Posted by GeForce1986 View Post
    up for some help
    GeForce, why are bank 1 Oxygen sensors disabled? They are needed to adjust fueling for Idle and part throttle Operations. If you want to run without them, you need to make sure your AFR's are correct, but I wouldn't recommend it, to help you need to turn the primary 02's back on and log so we can see the issue. I can guarantee your injector vs fuel mass tables are off, but once again, you need fuel trims, and we need to see an AFR or trims. Also, please add the channel to fuel mass cyl. 1 and make sure your logging injector pulse and airflow like the other members said.
    Last edited by AVMPerformance; 09-05-2018 at 03:12 AM.