Thread: 2017 ZL1 with Whipple traction control light blinks during decel

Tuner in Training

2017 ZL1 with Whipple traction control light blinks during decel

2017 ZL1 A10 with all the mods needed to support a Whipple on E85. Now with JUST the blower upgraded, during decal the TCS light blinks. Yet I can not feel any intervention from the TCS. I tried adjusting the Virtual Torque tables positive and negative with literally no change in the issue. Also tried changing the driver demand values in the 0 and 2% throttle area. No dice! It also has what I will call "auto drive". Where if you put the car in manual mode and run up the revs in whatever gear to about 3k rpm then let off the gas, it will maintain speed all on its own. This car all of the supporting parts on the car and tuned before the Whipple. It had zero issues then. Even with a NW TB. I am at a bit of a loss here. Anyone seen something like this before? Thanks

I have seen this when the tires are changed out. A slight difference between front and rear heights.
    www.crawford-racing.com
    Home of the original and best selling CR-Fueler plug and play port injection controller kits for all GM Gen V direct injection platforms.

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by veee8 View Post
    I have seen this when the tires are changed out. A slight difference between front and rear heights.
    Yep I agree. The last camaro I tuned had 27" tires on the back and 26" on the front and it did this.