Thread: New LNF tables?

Potential Tuner

New LNF tables?

Petition for new stuff for the LNF.
    I know people have said this is not going to happen, LNF has been given up on, etc, but with the apparent decline in Trifecta tune users and their support of LNF tunes in general, why not map some of the stuff they have that we don't?
    The LNF isn't a dead platform by any means.

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    i have asked dozens of times in multiple years, the answer always no.
    your biggest issue now is its a 10 year old platform and the time spent in this ecu isn't going to bring users money in like a platform that is fresh or 1 year old.

good to see your interested but your not gonna get them to do it. bad business move at this point.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    I sent support an email asking about opening up some stuff for the Solstice and they asked me what hex codes...

So they might be willing to, but I'm not sure how to get the hex codes. Especially on tables that I can't even see.

I let them know that I wasn't sure how to find them but was willing to learn, haven't recieved a response since.

Main things I was interested in were DFCO and rev limiting method.
    The rev limit method is especially frustrating since it is available for the SS/TC but not Sol GXP.

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by CressiDuh View Post
    I sent support an email asking about opening up some stuff for the Solstice and they asked me what hex codes...

So they might be willing to, but I'm not sure how to get the hex codes. Especially on tables that I can't even see.

I let them know that I wasn't sure how to find them but was willing to learn, haven't recieved a response since.

Main things I was interested in were DFCO and rev limiting method.
    The rev limit method is especially frustrating since it is available for the SS/TC but not Sol GXP.
    it means we've mapped out what we can find, beyond that we would need the address information for any additional tables to even CONSIDER adding it into the software.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Advanced Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Process View Post
    Petition for new stuff for the LNF.
    I know people have said this is not going to happen, LNF has been given up on, etc, but with the apparent decline in Trifecta tune users and their support of LNF tunes in general, why not map some of the stuff they have that we don't?
    The LNF isn't a dead platform by any means.
    What is it they have that we don't? If Trifecta found the tables, and if they're not supporting LNF tunes in general, maybe they'll give the information out

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    the biggest things from trifecta are bcm related.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman

Potential Tuner
    The ability to choose method of rpm limiting. If you want launch control you need it.

Thanks, Bill. Are there any guides to finding that info?

Potential Tuner
    Bump. Finally a member after years of lurking. Being my first post, i hate to sound needy but i stumbled upon this post and believe this is important to mention. It is my understanding that one of the most important tables needed for the e69 is the ability to control injector drive current. Aftermarket injectors have been available for several years. Recently the DI hpfp from LT1 and LT4 have proven easily adaptable and effective. Just need that last peice of the puzzle. The available injectors are said to be 700hp capable.