Thread: IAT 2? Roush/FRPP strategy

IAT 2? Roush/FRPP strategy

I can't seem to locate this anywhere. Anyone have an idea where I need to look?

Look for MCT Switch in Engine > General

Advanced Tuner
    I don't think the FRPP control pack has IAT2, you will need to use a MAF breakaway harness to connect a actual IAT sensor into your manifold and read IAT1 and IAT2. VMP sells this harness

Quote Originally Posted by Jn2 View Post
    I don't think the FRPP control pack has IAT2, you will need to use a MAF breakaway harness to connect a actual IAT sensor into your manifold and read IAT1 and IAT2. VMP sells this harness
    I have the FRPP/Whipple sc kit it's wired like the Roush into PCM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCS86 View Post
    Nothing there. I only have CHT and ECT.

Shoot me an email [email protected]

Which Roush strategy are you using? The one in the repository has the MCT switch.

I use a FPDX0A8 Ford Racing strategy that doesn't have it. I emailed HPT support recently and requested that they add it. You might do the same.

Which Roush strategy are you using? The one in the repository has the MCT switch.

I use a FPDX0A8 Ford Racing strategy that doesn't have it. I emailed HPT support recently and requested that they add it. You might do the same.
    Mine is also a Ford Racing one, I thought it was a Roush strategy originally. It's what my car had when I bought it with the FRPP SC.

If you want, upload it here and we can compare. They might be nearly identical.

If you want, upload it here and we can compare. They might be nearly identical.
    This was the tune on my car when I got it, made 620rwhp with a 2.875 pulley (13lbs)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Nice pull!

Stock bottom end? E85 or 93? You have some big injectors in there!

Besides the injector and MAF settings, plus some other misc tweaks, that tune is the same as the FPDX0A8 I use.

Nice pull!

Stock bottom end? E85 or 93? You have some big injectors in there!

Besides the injector and MAF settings, plus some other misc tweaks, that tune is the same as the FPDX0A8 I use.
    ID1000 and JLT 127mm maf. Pump 93. Stock motor with 85k miles, about 40k or more on boost and before that it had nitrous lol. I'm running the 3.125 pulley now for less boost. The 2.875 was a bit much for 93 I think.

What's your boost and HP with the 3.125"?

If you don't mind, I'd love to see a log file of you driving around. I am running about 11 psi on my Coyote, with an M122 blower and MU52 injectors. There isn't great calibration data for these injectors on a Coyote fuel system, so I have tuned the injector data myself. I have been considering an upgrade to the ID1000s just for better calibration data, but am curious how much improvement in fueling I might see.

What's your boost and HP with the 3.125"?

If you don't mind, I'd love to see a log file of you driving around. I am running about 11 psi on my Coyote, with an M122 blower and MU52 injectors. There isn't great calibration data for these injectors on a Coyote fuel system, so I have tuned the injector data myself. I have been considering an upgrade to the ID1000s just for better calibration data, but am curious how much improvement in fueling I might see.
    Right around 10-11lbs. Previous owner made 590/487 I think with the 3.125

My latest tune I have is a little different than this but same injector data I can send or post a log for you tonight or shoot me an email I can forward you some.

Sweet, they fulfilled my request to add it. Latest beta 4.1.238 has the MCT switch (which was already enabled on my FPDX0A8 tune)

Tuner
    8A7A30DD-E528-41EB-9272-669666662234.png

Here is ford mu52 inj data...

Quote Originally Posted by rryanfla View Post
    8A7A30DD-E528-41EB-9272-669666662234.png

Here is ford mu52 inj data...
    Yup, this works great if you know how to use it. Every FRP injector data is very good.