Thread: Pro stand alone logging won't capture SAE channels gen3 ls6 from 2002 Corvette

Potential Tuner

Pro stand alone logging won't capture SAE channels gen3 ls6 from 2002 Corvette

I fired up pro logging the other day, its been a awhile and it won't capture any SAE based channels. I have connected to car and refreshed channels and using the only (RPM) for example channel available to choose. I was able to find non SAE throttle position but still the main ones there is no non-SAE choices. Did the scanner break pro stand alone logging? These channels work fine using the pc scanner and I have written to the config file for pro logging several times.
    Attached Files Attached Files

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Update to the newest beta.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Potential Tuner

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    I spent hours looking for a fix for this! Thanks! Any idea when this should be fixed in a release version?

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    Quote Originally Posted by shiwnath View Post
    I spent hours looking for a fix for this! Thanks! Any idea when this should be fixed in a release version?
    Not likely anytime soon, we don't give out eta's from going from beta to stable but 4.0 has only been out for a short time so I don't think we'll be going to 4.2 anytime soon to be honest.
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill@HPTuners View Post
    Upgrading to the Beta software just worked for me too. I have the early version MPVI 1 interface and any of the SAE parameters weren't logging.

Is this noted anywhere in a log of known issues against the version 4.0.12 software? I honestly haven't looked, but it'd be great if known issues like this were listed in a sticky post somewhere on the forum so it's glaringly obvious where to look when things like this come up rather than spend ages looking all through the software and elsewhere else to try and work out if it's something I am doing or if it's a known issue within the software itself.
    If there is already such a place, please disregard this suggestion!