Thread: 3.7L Colorado / Canyon Stock tune lot's of KR?

3.7L Colorado / Canyon Stock tune lot's of KR?

I plugged my laptop into my 2008 chevy Colorado I just bought a few weeks ago that is bone stock. I wanted to download the tune to see what I can change as I have tuned my other vehicles as well... took a quick scan of the truck and I have never seen so much KR on a vehicle...

Is this normal? I have 0.2KR even in park / neutral if I give it a little rev and anywhere from 0.2 - 7* of KR across a lot of my cells when driving around. At idle there is no kr what so ever so I am pretty sure it is not a rod bearing or anything quite like that...

Now the truck drives great and all I can hear is a minor tick under the hood at idle which I believe to be a very small exhaust leak and or possibly the sound of the injectors. Nothing you can hear without the hood open.

This has me a little concerned... Granted the average of all the KR doesn't look as bad as I was initially thinking, but still pretty bad in my opinion for a stock tune?

Scans and Configurations attached

Please disregard the wideband readings - my config file is setup for a different car and I need to change everything over to the Colorado and that is going to take me awhile to relearn and remember how to do it all. Also I believe the TPS is incorrect - I believe I read I have to switch the PID's to read the electronic throttlebody correct vs the DBW that I have used in my other vehicles.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    2002 LS1 Camaro - (12.9@104mph) 3.73 gears/3600 stall/corsa exhaust/tuned/Ford 8.8 rear end
    1996 3800 camaro-- (13.4@100mph) Heads/Cam/Geared/Stalled/Ford 8.8 rear end
    2008 Chevy Colorado - Daily Driver / Off-Road
    Camarov6.com | Project Cars | 5th Gen Camaro Specs | How-to Guides

Tuner
    i have a 2.8l colorado i just started messing with today and noticed it has a ton of kr in the stock tune as well. ive taken down timing as much as 6 degrees so far in different areas and have seen some go away but havnt gotten rid of it yet. my truck as well runs perfectly fine.