Thread: Serial hookup of LC-2

Serial hookup of LC-2

ok so I have my WB all hooked up but sometimes it wont show on the scanner when i hit rec and sometimes it does. when it does all it reads is 14.7, do I have a setting wrong? which serial channel do i use in the innovative list? also how do i make it link to the hyst for afr err?
    Last edited by Spoolnsquirrels; 07-26-2018 at 09:50 PM.

You have to close out the scanner and open it again for it to pop up. Just something I’ve delt with for a while with mine. Are you connected to the right pigtail from the gauge?

connecting to the output pigtail, tried closing and reopening it , it pops up on the scanner but only reads 14.7 but doesnt change

so which of the innovative channels do I need to select in the scanner. status, Stoich afr , EQ ratio or AFR

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoolnsquirrels View Post
    so which of the innovative channels do I need to select in the scanner. status, Stoich afr , EQ ratio or AFR
    Just AFR. I tried stoich afr and it did not work just stayed at14.7.
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now

Tuner
    As for in your graph choose AFR Error (Math) from the list and place it against maf or ve and away you go. As long as you have Innovate SP - AFR in your channel list the scanner automatically uses this input as a generic AFR input for you engine parameters
    Last edited by doorev800; 09-07-2018 at 06:23 PM.
    2010 /2SS/Long Tubes/ Magnaflow axle back/LSA Conversion/ 2 bar OS running / Stock Blower Pulley...for now