Thread: 16 camaro ss e85

Potential Tuner

16 camaro ss e85

So I have tune for e85, trying to see if anything I need to change to or back..before i put it on my car. thanksStock+e85.hpt
    Last edited by Iamhim; 07-29-2018 at 11:34 AM.

if you just want an E85 only tune all you have to do is change your stoich table to 9.85 and tweak your spark and fueling from there.

Potential Tuner
    thanks, i think i have it, but i edited it and need someone to take a look for me

Advanced Tuner
    The E85 tables are already populated in the Camaro SS ECM, all you need to do is add the sensor, turn the sensor on in the tune and enable to the 2 DTC codes for the sensor.

Other than that, as the other poster said you just need to tweak the timing tables and PE tables.

Potential Tuner
    I think I have it. Here is a log I did and grabbed like 2 gallons of e85 and came back home
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyws6 View Post
    The E85 tables are already populated in the Camaro SS ECM, all you need to do is add the sensor, turn the sensor on in the tune and enable to the 2 DTC codes for the sensor.

Other than that, as the other poster said you just need to tweak the timing tables and PE tables.
    he edited his original post.

op do you have a flex fuel sensor installed or are you trying to make an "E85 only" tune as your original post stated?

Potential Tuner
    Flex fuel. Yes I have the sensor installed

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Sneakyws6 View Post

Do you happen to know what the 2 DTC codes are?

Potential Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Blkreaper View Post
    Do you happen to know what the 2 DTC codes are?
    P0178 and P0179

Potential Tuner
    Maybe a dumb question but whats the difference between e85 and flex fuel? I thought e85 was flex fuel?

Senior Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by Pavetim View Post
    Maybe a dumb question but whats the difference between e85 and flex fuel? I thought e85 was flex fuel?
    An E85 tune means that you're only running E85.

A flexfuel tune indicates that you can run on either E85 or regular pump gas. In order to accomplish this, it's best to install a flex fuel sensor.