Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tundra

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadias48 View Post
    I started another thread where I was dyno tuning my tundra. The sweet spot for my 87/91 blend was 84 lambda. I didnt gain more power from leaning it to 85-87 and it wasn't taking any timing. I'm currently at 24 degrees. Until I go full 91
    Did you see the file in the Toyota Repository Thread? if so and you make any changes can you re upload your tune? I'm trying to get a nice little library going.

Tuner in Training
    @NITROBRAIN06, how is your repository coming along? I am needing an sc base map as well, no luck from anyone else.

Tuner in Training
    Check out the thread named Toyota Repository. A ton of people have loaded some files in and may be some help for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    I've already added a bunch of support for those with 3UR-FE engine, we haven't announced it officially yet because the coverage isn't complete enough. I think its definitely possible to make the stock calibration work with a supercharger. I'm happy to work with you guys if you have a test vehicle.
    In the middle of tuning a 19 with a 5.7 and magnuson aftermarket. Got it working great when i realized the pcm connection was loose.

We had removed a piggy back and one of the clips broke.

So alas i got it running awesome and the next flash i try to load it says controller init failed. Is the server just down for maintenance?

Come to find out it was user error. My user error.

I went to flash it and forgot to disconnect the battery.

Luckily the customers piggy back was able to reset it

Tuner in Training

controller init failed

Quote Originally Posted by luciddeath View Post
    Come to find out it was user error. My user error.

I went to flash it and forgot to disconnect the battery.

Luckily the customers piggy back was able to reset it
    I'm having some trouble just today. Ive tuned other Tundras and never had issues. Just purchased one for myself and it failed to write the file i've adjusted. Controller init failed. How did you get this back going? I have a crank, no start situation now on my own truck!Tundra fail write.jpg