Thread: How to log in to hp tuners ?

How to log in to hp tuners ?

what happen to the hp tuners website there is no login anymore how do i update now ? is hptuners discontinued ?

Ok logged in finally, now how do i buy credits.. seems you wouldn't have made this as hard to figure out.. ? sigh hp tuners

Yeah i can't find the place to buy credits, does this mean i have unlimited credits or my old hp tuners no longer works or do i have to buy the new hp tuners.. ugh i am starting to get upset

You could read the 15 threads on the website update.

If you have logged in, synced up your account with the MPVI again, click my devices on the left. You add credits from there.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

Tuner in Training
    You could always read the knowledgebase articles too, it?s under the Contact tab

HP Tuners Support
    (foff667)
    add your interface to your devices page, purchase credits...
    It doesn't have to be perfect, it just needs to be done in two weeks...

A wise man once said "google it"

Thanks you guys, lots of reading, doing what the wise man said and got er figured out and was able to sign in.. whew.... that was scary... haha totally thought i had missed out on something important and i no longer had access to my hp tuners, as its been about a year since iv logged on here or used hp tuners.. So to make sure i have this right, my hp tuners will still work if i don't have internet access right, will i need to update my old MPVI box or was his update only for the website and new MPVI boxes? Thanks again..

You can update to the new 4.0 software as anything older is no longer supported.
    2016 Silverado CCSB 5.3/6L80e, not as slow but still heavy.

If you don't post your tune and logs when you have questions you aren't helping yourself.

So i can not buy credits for my 2.24 ?