Thread: S550 Mustang imrc delete tuning running all mapped points

Advanced Tuner

S550 Mustang imrc delete tuning running all mapped points

For those of you that have successfully deleted the imrc?s on the s500 mustang whether it be for a 18 Intake, boss, cj, even stock intake locked out for boost and happen to run all mapped points would you care to share you imrc table settings ? Can?t seem to get it to idle correct or drive like stock. I know it?s possible and has been done and I?d love to learn how but I keep chasing my tail.

Advanced Tuner
    Post your tune and datalog. Another table or parameter is preventing your car from running right.

imrc1.JPG

Senior Tuner
    Why do you want to do this? Can't help but think you're trying to over complicate this. If I had to guess based on the tune Ford only added the extra MPs in 2015 to be able to model IMRC open and closed differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    Dose it work with you?

Advanced Tuner
    does what work for me sir?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill88stang View Post
    does what work for me sir?
    sir, the attached tune work with imrc delete and without disable imrc mapped point

Advanced Tuner
    have to make some changes in it tonight I will test drive after and if all goes well im hoping so. but no that attached one needs changing.

I'm about to try this. I have ran the 14-26 mapped points before, but I want to see what it acts like. Did it work well for you?