Thread: 2006 Silverado 2500HD turbo - P59 - Gas pedal TAC ECU interchangeability

Tuner in Training

Arrow 2006 Silverado 2500HD turbo - P59 - Gas pedal TAC ECU interchangeability

Just got done with turboing my 2006 Silverado 2500hd 6.0L truck and now Im having issues with throttle control. Truck is going into "Engine power reduced" with anything over 20% TPS , Im using a 2005 ECU from an Express van , and the stock 2006 gas pedal assembly and TAC . Is there a way to calibrate everything to work properly through HPTuners or do I need to swap something out to work ? Thanks in advance guys !

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by GrnZ View Post
    Just got done with turboing my 2006 Silverado 2500hd 6.0L truck and now Im having issues with throttle control. Truck is going into "Engine power reduced" with anything over 20% TPS , Im using a 2005 ECU from an Express van , and the stock 2006 gas pedal assembly and TAC . Is there a way to calibrate everything to work properly through HPTuners or do I need to swap something out to work ? Thanks in advance guys !
    Flash the PCM with a file from a truck and you'll be good to go. Depending on your setup and what injectors you used, this file should be dang near drop in if you are using Deka 80 injectors with a returnless style fuel system.

2006 2500HD Turbo Deka 80 9 psi.hpt