Thread: EEC-V enhanced PIDS

Tuner

EEC-V enhanced PIDS

Does HPT plan to include enhanced PIDS or DMRS for the new EEC-V coverage ?

Thank you.

in for knowledge - tried to tune EEC-V vehicle yesterday and scanner was basically useless - kept freezing up and faulting out
    had to keep unplugging the interface to try again only to have it freeze up again in a few seconds

Tuner
    Quote Originally Posted by 68Camaro View Post
    in for knowledge - tried to tune EEC-V vehicle yesterday and scanner was basically useless - kept freezing up and faulting out
    had to keep unplugging the interface to try again only to have it freeze up again in a few seconds
    Same exact problem. I have ticket open with them and I am working on helping them get it fixed.

Tuner in Training
    I had success uploading with the mpv2 and then switching to mpv1 hardware to log. Hassle going back and forth after every upload but... it worked. Also if the mpv2 keeps freezing or stopping during uploads, try "resyncing interface" in vcm editor under "help". Had to do this a couple of times.
    Last edited by hi_rev_theo; 08-05-2018 at 11:55 AM.

Same exact problem. I have ticket open with them and I am working on helping them get it fixed.
    Thanks - good to know I'm not the only one

I had success uploading with the mpv2 and then switching to mpv1 hardware to log. Hassle going back and forth after every upload but... it worked. Also if the mpv2 keeps freezing or stopping during uploads, try "resyncing interface" in vcm editor under "help". Had to do this a couple of times.
    cool - thanks for the information - if HPTuners can't find a solution before my customer wants to come back at least there is a workaround (kind of lol)

Potential Tuner
    I had very similar issues trying to get a log on an 04 gt turbo, I am starting to make tuning changes too. Had to keep resync interface.
    18- F150 5.0 (HPT tuned by Ken at Oz Tuning)- 12.2 CAI and e85 tune
    89- Ranger Coyote Swap
    KcPerformance

any updates on this yet?