Thread: 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 File Here

Tuner in Training

Thumbs up 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 File Here

HI,

This is a file of my 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 for those who are interested. While reading, I tried almost all Nissan/Infinity Hardware and all will stop reading at 50/70% with an error "x7F Negative Response Code". The only one worked is SH_7058 Nissan and will request for VIN change or will be automatically generated by HpTuners.

Thank You.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Quote Originally Posted by DXB_Tuner View Post
    HI,

This is a file of my 2018 Nissan Patrol Y61 TB48 for those who are interested. While reading, I tried almost all Nissan/Infinity Hardware and all will stop reading at 50/70% with an error "x7F Negative Response Code". The only one worked is SH_7058 Nissan and will request for VIN change or will be automatically generated by HpTuners.

Thank You.
    That's because the correct hardware to select is SH_7058. Anything else isn't the correct hardware.

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by evan.s@hptuners View Post
    That's because the correct hardware to select is SH_7058. Anything else isn't the correct hardware.
    That's correct..As well there isn't much information about Nissan Patrol Y61 indicate which hardware to read and i think the newer Y61 share the same/similar Y62 ECU.
    Information about Japanese cars are bit hard to get/find.

Potential Tuner
    I am facing the same issue, but now tried to edit the File. and when try to flash it back to the Vehicle, it would allow me.
    even purchased additional credit, but it would not recognized it and the only option that i would have is that " DO NOT License "

appreciate your assistance.

Quote Originally Posted by Beno Alosaimi View Post
    I am facing the same issue, but now tried to edit the File. and when try to flash it back to the Vehicle, it would allow me.
    even purchased additional credit, but it would not recognized it and the only option that i would have is that " DO NOT License "

appreciate your assistance.
    Please submit a ticket to our support team with a detailed explanation of what the issue is

Tuner in Training
    Having the issue with a 2016 NV3500, it doesnt gather info and i select hardware
    it is the 5.6L SH7253 on top info, tried both sh7253 with no luck

Hitachi sH7059/1.5MB
    Saoud bin ajail
    Dubai p.o.box :24687
    United Arab Emirates
    Moblie:+971507744161
    WhatsApp:+971509345593
    [email protected]

Tuner in Training
    It?s super annoying to deal with the guessing game of selecting which ecm type it is if it doesn?t populate when the interface gathers info. I wish when HPT support released vehicles, they also included the ecm type on the vehicles list on the website or either created a sticky with the correct ecm types for diff models and years so that the end users don?t have to try several different types when learning a new platform. I?m not picky and am thankful for their work but this would make things easier for everyone.