Thread: FIC injectors

Tuner in Training

FIC injectors

I am looking at switching over to FIC 1650 injectors. Was wondering if any of you guys have experience with these injectors? Does anyone have good injector data for the 1650. Thanks in advance.

FIC provides data for their 1650s that you can get from their website. I haven't used their injectors personally but I've seen plenty of guys running them.

Tuner in Training
    I have seen there data sheets that they provide. Just wanted to see if anyone had a tune set up and if the data they supplied was good. thanks for the reply.

Yeah their flow sheets provide some basic flow and deadtime data, but they have excel sheets on their website that provide data for the modifiers as well. You should be able to plug all that in and go , and if you had any questions I?m sure you could just call em.

Tuner in Training
    I have used their injectors on Whipple S550s, my own coyote with a single turbo and FIC 1000s, and others as well. Solid idle, great driveability, have had zero issues with any I've tuned. You won't be disappointed.

Advanced Tuner
    Same as others. No issues with what I have worked with. Not on the same level as IDs but great for the money.

Quote Originally Posted by wbt View Post
    Same as others. No issues with what I have worked with. Not on the same level as IDs but great for the money.
    Why do you think that they're not on the same level as ID?