Thread: [ECM] 18150 System Options Matrix

[ECM] 18150 System Options Matrix

New to tuning and I have been experimenting to learn the software. Today I disabled the Brake TqMgt, to see if it improves tire smoke output as it was suggested in another post I read. While inside that table, I saw many options to turn on and off. It seems risky to start flipping switches to see what they do, I thought I would ask the pros first. Does anyone know what each box does? I've searched around on this forum and google, google had interesting stuff on liver cirrhosis, but nothing useful. Not much on the forums either. I included a pdf of the table. Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Tuner in Training
    Bump! I am trying to get the cruise to work on my dbw 2001 8.1, stock truck other than an allison to nv4500 swap, I had a 0 listed under cruise, googling lead me to this thread, I'll flash soon and see, but its a factory cruise truck so hard to believe it was toggled off.... this is the only thread on the ecm18150 table though lol

Tuner in Training
    Also interested. Is this documented anywhere?

Senior Tuner cobaltssoverbooster's Avatar
    that is a systems options list. when things are installed they have values of 1 when they are not installed they are values of 1.
    a lot of guys switch the values around for dbw and dbc operations.
    disabling tqm functions in this table wont really help you out. assuming your application can make the power you will need to disable torque management from the engine section and the transmission abuse sections.
    this table is designed to tell the ecu what is installed, not alter features sensitivity; those have their own sections.
    2000 Ford Mustang - Top Sportsman