Thread: fast 36lb injectors help!!!

Potential Tuner

fast 36lb injectors help!!!

I have been searching every where and cant find any data for the fast 36lb injectors. if anyone has them or knows where I can get it at please e-mail them to me [email protected]

They don?t have any... most tune like crap, been lucky a few times and tune them spot on with data I comeback up with.. but if your having issues at low pulsewidths and it?s not consistent it?s time for new injectors

Potential Tuner
    that sucks I just bought them. from what I read they were pretty good. I wish I would of known more about them it was kind of a rush to get them at the time. so how should I setup the table on the flow rate vs kpa for those injectors and what other tables do I need to adjust or should I. I have been searching and learning for the last week on how to use the hp tuner and I fig it was time to start asking for help now that I understand it more. it seems very complex

Senior Tuner
    There was a time when no injectors came with data other than flow rate unless they were a factory injector that you could look at a tune file and get the data. Actually many many years. And you know what? That is all we changed and the cars ran just fine. Not saying it isn't better to have all the correct data, but use what you have.

All of the data for these injectors exists. They are not made by Fast, and they were OEM In GM's own SC'd GTPs. They flow about 41lb/hr @ 58PSI rail. They are also found under the part number 0280155737. They are very sharp and preform just like you'd expect out of an OEM unit. I've used these over 100 times by now I'm sure. I can't speak to the other experience here, but I like that they are so well characterized. I'll add this in case the thread comes up again in search by title.

This is an OEM 2000 A4 Fbody file with all of the injector data for the Fast 36s;ready to use (which is flow rate, offset, and all short and min pulse tables, to be clear). 2000 A4 323s fbod_Fast36s.hpt
    Steve Williams
    TunedbyFrost.com

Potential Tuner
    thank you. here is what tune I have on car now if you could take a look at it and tell me what you think and what should I change. I know the main problem im having is when I start the car the idle drops and takes a few seconds to smooth out sometimes it almost dies. but other than that it runs real good.

Tuner in Training
    Im running Fast 36 injectors #303608. Do you know if these are the same?