Thread: Alloytec Load Vs. WOT

Potential Tuner

Alloytec Load Vs. WOT

Hi guys having a strange issue where 100% throttle when logged does not seem to be 100% load, the optimum torque and desired air load tables are stock , the tire height is stock , i have adjusted the diff ratio to accommodate for 3.7 gears. It does the exact same thing with a de screened maf and with a stock maf sensor. It is weird as the car has a few modifications head and cam, converter etc yet it feels as though it picks up in each gear. For example 1st gear at WOT will hover between 70-80% load dependent on rpm , 2nd will hover between 78-85 and third will be about 85% load. If anyone has ran into this problem and knows the solution it would be of much help ! Thanks

Maybe the following thread will help.... Specifically post #2

https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...ttlebody-issue

Potential Tuner
    Thanks ZeroBoost had a quick look and it seems as though its a later model ecu unfortunately, I have tried raising optimum torque in the load ranges and rpms that are at WOT and it seems now that it is at wide open throttle but the ecu is still thinking it is making too much power so it is pulling like 10-12 degrees of timing haha. Would anyone know how to correct this? I don't have optimum spark tables presently available so im weighing up if adding timing to the main timing curve will bring back my commanded at WOT or not? Should i lower the lambda efficiency to make the ecu think i am not making as much power at my requested afr? Should I raise the Max Ve Flow table more where i have raised optimum torque? Thanks Guys