Thread: NO 2 or three Bar Map in system or channels

Wink NO 2 or three Bar Map in system or channels

Hello, I think I have more than one issue going on here. Of course I am new to Dodge Tuning so its quite possible I am missing more than one thing. I have a customer that has a 2015 Challanger that has come to me saying he has a 3bar map setup. He has a bone stock SCAT Pack setup with a Whipple Super Charger, Meth, Killer Chiller. All That. Anyways, First thing I noticed in his logs is that his VE Table isnt reading below 1KPA. In his system tune file, I see that his VE map only shows to 1.5 KPA and I am pretty sure that is not a 3 bar, unless Im on dufess mode right now. So I look under the System tab and only See that Flex Fuel is available. I cant tell that any Bar System has been installed, or if any other is available. So the Scanner Log under the channels list doesnt show any channel for 2 or 3 bar. Is this because the system isnt a 3 bar. Also, his VE Map only goes to 6000 RPM and has a VERY Narrow Scaling, meaning a big jump between points.

Is there a fix?. Or do we need to completely rewrite the system for a 3 bar? I included the tune file and log.

Thank yougld 2.hplPPT Race E85 3 Bar 12 inj data 3.hpt

45 views and Not one reply. nobody knows Dodge?

Potential Tuner
    You might want to post this in the EDITOR forum instead of this SCANNER forum. I'm finding that although these forums are labeled "Support Forums" it's apparently more of a community-based forum, so not all questions get answers.

Quote Originally Posted by 99DDTA View Post
    You might want to post this in the EDITOR forum instead of this SCANNER forum. I'm finding that although these forums are labeled "Support Forums" it's apparently more of a community-based forum, so not all questions get answers.
    thanks Ill give it a shot!