Thread: 03 cobra EEC-V tuning issue

Potential Tuner

03 cobra EEC-V tuning issue

Hey guys I just picked up the MPVI2 and I'm working on a 2003 Cobra with a VMP supercharger upgrade. the car is running a set of Deka 60# injectors and a VMP 3000 Maf. I went and switched out the fuel injector tables to the correct setup and adjusted the Maf voltage table to what I believe to be correct. This thing is driving me a little nuts. My main concern is the row axis on the injector tables has to be edited to be correct with the deka information. Any help is appreciated, the first file is the file that was in it, the second file is with the settings swapped.

Thanks

Cobra2003.hptCobra2003Base.hpt

Tuner in Training
    Do you mean things like the Breakpoint Multiplier, as an example? If you click on the tab to open up the table, then click on the axis label on the left hand side, it will open up the axis table itself, which you can then change to what you need. I hope that is what you were referring to.

Potential Tuner
    No I understand well and good how to change the row axis scale, what i'm pointing out is on this particular tune the row axis goes from 0-128 and on the standard ford tables the row axis goes from 20-60. It might be more beneficial if I take some screen shots I guess.