Thread: 2005-15 Tacoma 1GR-FE beta testers wanted

2005-15 Tacoma 1GR-FE beta testers wanted

Hi guys,

We're looking for a few people to beta test upcoming 2005-15 Toyota Tacoma 1GR-FE support (including TRD SC calibrations)

If you want to be part of this please download latest 4.1 beta, also requires MPVI2

https://www.hptuners.com/downloads/

If you have any problems please open a ticket with support with the subject "Toyota Tacoma Beta Test"

https://support.hptuners.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit

Please understand this is testing and often unexpected things can happen and things can go wrong.
    I count sheep in hex...

Advanced Tuner
    just let me get my mpvi2 and ill send you as many reads that i can

awesome news
    all the way from Tampico bay Mexico

Tuner
    2011 Tacoma File

What is the injector logic , it says Millisec per percent air load , air load being 0-100 and MS 0-23ms? also the injector data is in MicroSeconds right?
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by GCtech; 09-21-2018 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GCtech View Post
    2011 Tacoma File

What is the injector logic , it says Millisec per percent air load , air load being 0-100 and MS 0-23ms? also the injector data is in MicroSeconds right?
    Yes they use a simple constant to describe the injector size. For bigger injectors you make the number smaller (they open for a shorter PW for the same fuel). You can see this when you compare a TRD SC cal (0.09169) to a stock cal (0.14141)
    I count sheep in hex...

Potential Tuner
    Dears,

is this will cover also the FJ Cruiser with 1GR-FE Engine?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael.hazeen View Post
    Dears,

is this will cover also the FJ Cruiser with 1GR-FE Engine?
    If you already have our MPVI2, please gather a VCM Suite Infolog and send it to support

For help gathering a VCM Suite Infolog, please see here: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...acting-support

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark@HPTuners View Post
    If you already have our MPVI2, please gather a VCM Suite Infolog and send it to support

For help gathering a VCM Suite Infolog, please see here: https://forum.hptuners.com/showthrea...acting-support
    Hi Mark,

What about an Infolog from a RHD Land Cruiser 79?

Quote Originally Posted by TBLTZ View Post
    Hi Mark,

What about an Infolog from a RHD Land Cruiser 79?
    Send it in to support, if we have or can get the stock file for it I will add it
    I count sheep in hex...

Tuner in Training
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    Send it in to support, if we have or can get the stock file for it I will add it
    Will do. Thank you Chris!

Potential Tuner
    I have access to alot of toyota vehicles. Let me know what you are looking for, once my mpvi2 arrives I'll start helping.

Tuner in Training
    I have access to multiple Toyota vehicles and I have a MPVI2. How can I help?

I've added most Tacoma 1GR-FE up to 2016 and some Landcruiser 1GR-FE. 2GR will come next year
    I count sheep in hex...

About to jump on this wagon, how many credits are required?
    99 T/A WS6, original LS1 turbo

Are the TRD ones supported already? If so, do you have Cam and rev limiters already mapped out?

Is there anyway to send an infolog with the MVPI2 ?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris@HPTuners View Post
    I've added most Tacoma 1GR-FE up to 2016 and some Landcruiser 1GR-FE. 2GR will come next year
    Just wondering what you think the ETA for 2GR Tacoma support will be. I'd be more than happy to be a beta tester.

Would you like to test on a TRD 2008 Hilux with 1GR-FE? Do you support the K-line controllers or only CAN ?

Potential Tuner

Is this test still inprogress?

Hey, my name is Dennis this is my first post so let me apologize for whatever I do incorrectly. I have tuned a few Gen III,IV Gm trucks mostly friends. Word got out I can calibrate speed O , improve shifts etc . Yesterday a young lady with a 2014 4.0 4x4 auto Tacoma that wanted me to tune her truck. Is this something that can be mutually beneficial for us both?
    Thank you, Dennis

Yes, you can tune it,make it shift better, get rid of rev hang, etc. Just don't expect a large HP increase. It will be a noticeable difference but not a major increase in hp/torque